We are delighted to present our 2020 Waltraud Field International Poetry Competition,
Scroll down for details, competition rules and entry form. PLEASE NOTE THAT OWING TO THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC, WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY ACCEPTING ONLINE ENTRIES AND, NOT POSTAL ENTRIES/CHEQUES. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE VIA BACS OR PAYPAL.
Winners to be notified by September, & winning entries published on our website.
1. Maximum number of lines: 40
2. Poems must be the unpublished, original work of the entrant and should not be entered into any other competition/publication up to the end of the submission period.
3. Entry fee : £4 per poem, or £10 for three poems. More than 3 poems: £3 per additional poem.
4. We are only accepting email entries. The email should provide name, address, telephone, email, number of poems, poem titles and amount paid. Poems should be submitted as attachments, not be incorporated in the email. See below re payment. Submission means you have read and agree to the competition rules. Entries by email OR by mail – not both.
5. Full copyright remains with the author. By entering this competition, you agree to the unrestricted right of Crewe & District Writers’ Circle to publish the winning entries, and any highly recommended entries, on the Circle’s website.
6. Please indicate in your email whether you would like an acknowledgement or results.
7. The judges’ decision is final. No individual correspondence can be entered into.
8. Please keep a copy of your work - entries cannot be returned.
9. After receipt, no amendments or corrections can be made, and no fees can be refunded.
10. Email entries to be sent to Creweanddistrictwriterscircle@gmail.com, and payment made by BACS transfer into the following account: Account name: Crewe & District Writers’ Circle, sort code 08 92 99 account no. 65755497. Please ensure that your identity is clear on your BACS transfer reference.
PayPal payments to the e-mail address